Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, April 30, 2007

Since I'm clearly not challenging everyone enough...

I'll set out another mission. Obviously this crafting thing is just becoming old hat now. Hmph.

I would very much like it if everyone could bring one person to the community by June 30. Whether it's a friend you get to sign up who doesn't usually blog or whether you post to a community and you see that someone from there joins...I dun care. But since the gods of LJ don't want to put us in the spotlight, we are going to just have to start ourselves a word-of-mouth campaign.

This goes for livejournal or blogspot, but I want us to be AT LEAST 100 strong by the middle of the year. We're almost there.

Be ambitious again...for the first time :)

No comments: