Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, April 23, 2007

Myspace

So, awhile back I turned my personal myspace into a site mostly about this here thing. I've done more adjusting and I think it more and more is becoming a myspace site for this here charity.

A while back, I asked if anyone would mind me grabbing photos of FOs here and posting them at the Myspace site . I got the okay from but i don't think anyone else responded. I do credit you with your lj or blogspot names. There is a slideshow on the profile of the page that shows the FOs, which is pretty neat.

If you are okay with me posting your pictures there, PUHLEASE let me know :) Thanks!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I checked out the MySpace page, and I like the slide show! I know I haven't posted many pictures yet, but I have no problem with you using my pictures over there. I think it is a great way to get the word out.

Real Life Mad Man said...

Awesome, and double thank you! :)