Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wow!

Today on Oprah is Finding your calling and doing good work for charity. I am seriously impressed by some of these things. I know we aren't big enough to make Oprah - but that's ok - we are enough as we are. I am proud of everyone who even lurks on this community as they are thinking of good things. Thank you all for making the dream come true for us (Jorie, Julie and me) and for helping so many others. And thank you for passing the word and exposing others to our cause. I have been talking the community up all over. I talked about it all over LA and I think I have made some GREAT connections. Once I know more, I will post about it. Suffice it to say - I am a happy happy girl! When I came home to 175 items (25 OVER the goal I asked if we could hit) I almost cried from happiness and gratitude to your helping spirits. Thank you all.

No comments: