Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The moment you've been waiting for.

Alright. We've all had 24 hours to slap each other. I meant, slap each other on the backs. Metaphorically. In other words, we have had 24 hours to celebrate the fact that we not only made our April goal of 300 items, but we are also 10% of the way to our ultimate 2007 goal of 3000.

Now enough celebrating already!

I am going to lay out some pretty aggressive goals here.

Instead of setting up a specific goal for May only, I'm going to establish a goal for June 30, which will mark the half-way point through 2007. That number...


Now, if you think about it, that's only 450 items from where we are. Actually a little less than that. And if we do around 200 items per month, which is not much more than what we've been doing...I think this is feasible.

At 750, we will be a whopping 25% towards our goal. True, that will mean we have 6 months to do the other 75%, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'm kind of thinking (perhaps wishful thinking) that with warmer weather, there will be less blankets and afghans and more small things, cuz it's tough to make a wool afghan when it's 80 degrees outside. Of course, I'm assuming it won't snow in June.

Are you ready for this?!?! 750 hooooooooo!!

No comments: