Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, April 28, 2007

10%

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone in this community for helping us get to the lofty 10% mark.

When this thing first started out in January, we finished around 12 items. I tried to calculate things out. Well, if we could get up to 15-20 items a month...maybe we could get to 300 or so by the end of the year. Maybe we could get to 10% by 2008.

Instead, we have gotten there in 4 months.

3000 has always been the goal in my head for this year, but I never really thought it was reachable in any kind of major way. You all are making me think that we could actually have a shot at it. And that is one of the greatest feelings I have had in a long, long time. Thank you for coming together and making this stuff work and happen. You all are the best! This has been a great day!

Now...let's keep it up :) I'll post goals for May tomorrow or Monday...in the meantime, if any of you have any goals you'd like to see accomplished...speak up! Love to hear 'em.

No comments: