Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, April 28, 2007

Y'all are stuning people!

And you are making me one happy lady today! 291 and it's only April 28!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!

One thing I'd like to remind everyone about...especially as things start getting a little busier here...please try to remember to tag your posts...I have been going back and adding the tags myself but that is getting to be a bit time consuming (not that I'm complaining!). I know early one there were some problems adding tags on the lj side of things because the tag didn't exist yet, but we have a lot of tags available now, so it should be a little easier. Just requires a couple more words to type at the end of your post :) This will help us as we move on down the road, and it will help nehnhaa a great deal with her big end-of-month posts.

Thanks everybody!

No comments: