Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Knitting for Hokies s'more

Our own Funfairiegirl directed me to a new blog community that is crafting for Virginia Tech...it's run by the same folks who are doing the Mary Read Memorial KAL.

They are collecting items for the Fall 2007 semester at Virginia Tech. Learn more at http://knittingforvirginiatech.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thank you for the head's up! Hats, mittens & scarves will provide some variety. I am enjoying making the afghan squares, but sooner or later I will also enjoy making something else too!

Would we consider donating some of the afghans we are making in the Hokie colors to this charity drive? I don't care either way, but I was just curious. Thanks again!

Real Life Mad Man said...

Hey there :)

That's a good idea...would you mind making a post of that idea so I can direct everyone to it? I don't see why some couldn't go to this one since it's directly tied to the university community.