Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, April 30, 2007

One Last April Post

Even though we have blown through our April goal already, I have 3 more afghan squares to add to the number - another two for WUA and 1 for Va Tech.

I think it is just terrific that the group exceeded April's goal. And I have no doubt we can reach 750 by June 30th!

I also want to take a moment and thank you all for making me feel so welcome here. Your enthusiasm is infectious, and I know that I have been more productive than usual in the past few weeks, thanks in large part to all of you. I'm glad that I could contribute to the April goal, and I look forward to adding to our May/June numbers as well!

3 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Well we're horribly happy you joined us. Hopefully you and Venka will get more company over here as mainly blogger bloggers :)

And once again...GORGEOUS work! Thank you, and I am glad you are having fun :)

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

Ditto! Those are fabulous. :)

Anonymous said...

I just love those big squares you're making. It's enough to make me overcome my fear of crochet hooks :)