Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Number Crunch

Because she is so super duper cool, nehnhaa let me know that our tally numbers for June were not jiving. After looking and looking at her spreadsheet, I came to the conclusion that we agreed on everything that has been done so far. Ten items were missing from my tally, and I am willing to bet millions of dollars that those ten are represented by my ten little bags of sunshine that I made earlier this month. I posted those late at night and in a rush and was wanting to get them packed up and ready to go, so I am guessing I did everything EXCEPT tally my own stuff!

In any case, we are now at 985 instead of the 975 that I thought we were at...which is pretty darned amazing. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this FO flurry today. Keep it up! We are almost at quadruple digits!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: