Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Almost there!!!

1066!!! WOOHOO!!!! 3 days to go and we have 1066 items in total! WOW!

Don't give up now! We are only 134 items from our goal! Lets keep it up and get there for the month of June! I think this may be the farthest from our goal we have ever been at this time of the month, but I SO think we can do it!

Let's go!!!

Don't forget - The Squares Contest is going strong. I will be out of town on Saturday, but I will be announcing the mid-contest winner on Sunday sometime. Who will it be??? You still have time to knock out a lot of squares between now and Saturday night!

ETA: Math = bad. I have fixed that.

No comments: