Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, June 4, 2007

the name game, continued

Thanks, everyone, for sending out your thoughts on alternative names. In order to avoid the confusion and I fear some of the hurt feelings that occurred the last time we went through this, I am going to be a little more heavy-handed in how we proceed. Make no mistake though, I LOVED everyone's ideas, and perhaps as the website develops we could get cacunai and anyone helping her to weave in these other ideas.

With that said, I would like to recommend that we research the following two names:

CraftPurposefully
ConscientiousCrafts

I feel that these two names come closest to what we were trying to go after with Crafting for a Cause, and they are close enough so that hopefully people wouldn't be too horribly confused when we change our name...again...

Again, I love all of the ideas that were submitted and I am sure we will be able to use them as page headers, project names, or something else.

cacunai and whomever might be helping you, keep us posted on those 2 name options and let us know what is available.

Thanks again, everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Co- Owner of the other Group i would like to say thank you for all that you are doing, to clear up the name issue, after reading some of your posts on another name the first thing i thought of was "Crafters with a cause" it truely says what you ladies are, and tells exactly where your heart is, I know you could care less about my suggestin but thought i would throw it in the hat,
Thanks again for working so fast on the issues

Real Life Mad Man said...

I think we looked up that domain and found that it was already taken, but thank you very much for the recommendation!