Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sssh. It's a secret! :)

Hey everyone,

If you listened to the most recent podcast of awesomeness by , and of course you all would! you know that she had to do some traveling for business this week. The funfairiegirl was not excited about this prospect.

So i was thinkin'...

What if we try to get a bunch of items posted between now and Sunday, in HER honor and anyone else who is having kind of a crappy or stressful week this week. Cuz we all feel good when those numbers go up :) Shall we shoot for 375 by Sunday? Is that too cuhrazy?!?

Let's find out! :)

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

If we are at 364 already, then 375 by Sunday should be no problem! I have great faith in this community. Of course, I need to focus and finish some things by then to help, but that would be good for me!

I can sympathize with the busy, stressful week because I had one last week. This week is going much better, so I should be able to contribute something to the count.

Keep those challenges coming! I love the motivation!

Real Life Mad Man said...

You are awesome :) Thanks, and I hope you're right!

Steph said...

Let's get to it! It can be done I think. If only my camera would start working again...

Real Life Mad Man said...

Well, if you finish items before your camera decides to start working again, just let us know, and post pictures when you can. We will take people at their word when needed :)