Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, May 13, 2007

End of May!!

Jorie asked if we could hit 375 by the end of this past week (maybe today, I don't remember, I was out of town!!!). We did that and as of right now we are at 388 items (although I think there are a couple things posted today that we have not counted in that yet.

WAY TO GO!!!!

All I can say is WOW! You guys make me smile and fill me with happiness. Thank you! So, the end of May is coming. I just added a great progress bar to the blog (over there to the right of this) and we are already at 51.7% of the June goal. What I would like to see is us hit 500 items by the end of this month!!! I mean, at this count that is only another 112 items and I think we can do it!! We got into the Live Journal spotlight and we have a lot of new members who are posting and ready to go! Thank you all so much for coming over!!!! 500 items at the end of this month would put us at 66% of our June goal AND 17% of our total goal. That 750 is a full 25% of the 3000 goal. When Jorie started this and I joined up we figured there was no way we would hit 3000 items this year. We weren't even sure we would hit 300 at the end of January. BUT WOW!!!

We have just over 2 weeks left in May (the 15th is this coming Tuesday) - lets see if we can blow another goal out of the water and hit 500 by the end of this month!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi! I'm going to knit something for you before the year is out, but right now I'm packing everything up and moving to a new city. And that means I have some yarn to donate. How do I go about doing that?

Real Life Mad Man said...

Well said funfairiegirl! I can't agree more.

Andrea, what I would do is post that both here and at livejournal, and see if you can work something out with someone. I think people are also open to donating to a charity of your choosing when you donate the yarn.

Thanks!