Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Alphabet of Charities

So I had this whacky idea.

I want to give some items to 26 different charities...in alphabetical order.

Does anyone want to try this experiment with me? I thought it might be a good way to learn about new places that need stuff, and maybe an opportunity to make different kinds of stuff as well.

I'm thinking I'll count the afghan and hats for Afghans for Afghans as my "a" charity.

Who wants to start on B?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about binky patrol (www.binkypatrol.org)?

Real Life Mad Man said...

I did some looking into them. Unfortunately, there is not a local chapter near me, so I'm waiting to see where I can send stuff.

Thanks! :)