Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, May 18, 2007

Attention all embroiderers, cross stitchers, quiLters, etc

I typed quilters weird on purpose by the way. The last time I typed "quilters" people thought I had typed "attention quitters." :P

Zoanna over at 25thingsforcharity.blogspot.com did a very informative post about a charity I've never heard of. It seems to be kind of the needlepoint answer to Warm Up America. The organization finds terminally ill children, and then they get 50 quilt blocks stitched up based on what the child's interests are. This is a really neat idea! Vist www.lovequilts.org for more information.

I know a lot of people posted last week that while they didn't crochet or knit, they did cross stitch, sew, or quilt. Well, here is a GREAT charity for you!

Thanks to Zoanna for posting that over there!

No comments: