Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yarn bank - finally!

so, slacking (and wedding planning) has taken up a ton of my time, but i've FINALLY got the bare bones of the Yarn Bank set up and ready for use. i still have to add a bunch of pictures from my stash, and all the descriptions, but the Yarn Bank is officially open and ready for use! tell all the knitters and crocheters you know about it!

i'll be heading over to Ravelry later today to spread the word there, and i've already posted it on my blog so hopefully the word will spread!

4 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

You are a real rock star, my friend. Thank you so very very much!

miaosherow said...

Robyn, I mailed you the box of tiny hats today. Will you let me know when it arrives safely in your hands? Should be about a week.

Joanie said...

I'm a new reader. What's a yarn bank?

Real Life Mad Man said...

Hi Jo,

If you follow the link that Robyn posted, the whole idea is explained in great detail :)