Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whoops...forgot to post on Wednesday!

Life is just whizzing by!

So, it's WIP...Thursday! Tell us about any projects you are working on, charity or otherwise :)

We are already at 203 items. Very super cool!

Don't forget, I'm looking for submissions of posters that folks could use to create "real life" Homespun Helpers groups...it doesn't have to be big -- standard paper size would work. I'm thinking something that could be put on a coffee shop's bulletin board or something like that.

Also remember, as will be the case every month this year, any time you make and post just 1 item, you'll get entered into a contest to win a skein of yarn of your choice.

Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey everyone, I'm working on a new set of cards for A Million Thanks. I am accepting donations of colored card stock if anyone has any that they're not using.

Also, there was a recent news report of the homeless in my hometown. I am trying to find out who's taking them in and what kind of things are needed. I'll post when I know something.

Do we have an official logo here? I can come up with a poster, but I want to make sure that I have the right info and all! Lemme know what you think!