Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comin' Your Way, Robyn

I crocheted six baby-ish-sized hats for Robyn's Warming Omaha project. I didn't have a small child's head as a measurement, but I guessed. They did fit cutely on my cats' heads, but they didn't like it one bit.
I'm sure there are children or babies that'll fit each of these six hats.

Today was the second of two consecutive days off work, so I've been busy. Back to work tomorrow and through the busiest week(end) of our cupcakery's year, so I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with the ambition I created for myself.
Counting these and subtracting the total from my goal of twenty, I need only to make eight more to reach my goal for the month.

Oh, and I shipped a bunch of item to Katiemaedays with Warmth for Washington, today. Hopefully, she'll find cold people to use the hats, scarf, and earmuff up in Bellingham.

Thanks, again, all, for inspiring me to do more!

3 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Those look perfect! Great job, truly.

Joanie said...

Those are too cute. What's the variegated yarn you're using? That's really pretty.

miaosherow said...

Thanks!
The yarn is Homespun Lion Brand in Quartz (color #362). I hope it's soft enough for little heads.