Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, February 6, 2009

The Letter Works!

Well, I am excited to say that when I shipped my preemie items out to UMC Hospital in Nevada, I sent our introductory letter. They e-mailed Homespun Helpers right away with a list of things their facility needs! I'm going to start a file for the Yahoo group of organizations and lists like that they send in response to our letters.

Please remember, therefore, that when you ship items to an organization, it would be awesome if you could include the letter that I posted to the Yahoo groups page. If you would like me to e-mail it to you just let me know, or if you want to do your own thing, all the letter says is that these items were handmade by Homespun Helpers, and if your organization needs anything else, let us know. I am driving people to the blogspot blog, and our e-mail address is HomespunHelpers@gmail.com.

Thanks!

No comments: