Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, February 13, 2009

Our star of the month!

Since I am going to be gone for the halfway point of the month, I thought I'd post about our February star of the month now.

And the star ultimate is:

LEFTYGIRL (aka Steph)

I want to promote adoration of Steph this month because like DocLegs, she is one of our original members. In fact, I went back and found her very first post, and it was all the way back on March 21st, 2007:

http://community.livejournal.com/homespunhelpers/26160.html#cutid1

From that single introductory post, Steph has gone one to remain one of the really key members of this community. Not only does she make gorgeous stuff (and a LOT of it) but I really appreciate how she almost always comments on what other people make. It's easy for us to look at pretty things and just say to ourselves, "Wow, I wish I could do that," but Leftygirl, she makes sure to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you for sticking with us in such a wonderful way for so long, my dear. Enjoy your starry month :)

Feel free to praise the LeftyGirl wherever you may find her :)

No comments: