Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, February 23, 2009

Waving hello




Not caught up, but skimming through things to at least start the process. Just got back in town last night, so got the laundry going and trying to get things put away.




Managed to get a few things done during my travels. 3 pairs of booties and a little pink hat. These will all top off the box going to Caring House, a Womans Shelter in Michigan.




Sandy


need a distraction for a few minutes...I started a little travel blog , no packing required.
**
also forgot, I'm trying to find Sarah from Hawaii...is she in this group? Wanted to thank her for the scarfs for The Bridge Project. We're making wonderful headway with this project, please swing over to check it out.

3 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Welcome back!

I LOVE those booties! So cute :)

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids said...

I just wanted to say Hi! I found your blog through ignitetowrite so wanted to say hello I was here. I knit too so I'll have to drop back and see what else you've been knitting.

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

I love those booties.... those are wonderful!