Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, February 1, 2009

We have a winner! And the first day of February!

Hi Everybody!

I have written everyone's names on little pieces of paper and tossed all the names into my straw hat. And the winner for January is......................

Priscilla!!!

Congratulations Priscilla. Let me know what skein of yarn you would like me to send you!

Our drive of the month for February will be for Robyn's Warming Omaha...as she let us know, she is accepting baby and preemie items for her local NICU. I'm sure more details will be forthcoming. Robyn has all of her contact information at her warming omaha blog, or you can contact me for details as well.

Still working on the bridge project for Sandy as well -- this is a tough, tough Winter to not have a roof over your head.

Happy February, everybody! Let's try to have 475 items by the end of this month how 'bout?

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wow! I can't believe I won on the first month! Thank you so much. I will reply to your email with my yarn choice.

Sandy said...

Congrats Priscilla!

You're right about the weather this year and no roof over one's head. Crocheting a scarf, as we speak, or as I blog I shoudl say. lol

Will make a reminder note for myself for Robyn to. Feb. already, wow , time sure flys.

Sandy