Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, August 5, 2007

I have the itch

Hey everybody,

Hope y'all are having good and restful weekends so far!

I have to admit, I'm itching to officially change our name to Homespun Helpers. I know the plan was to wait for the website, but I'd like to have our logo revamped so that jezebelsf can tag those outfits when they go out around the country. Whether or not we have a site by then, I'd like there to be a blogspot, lj, and myspace page that goes with the name.

With all of that said, if you think I should wait a bit longer, let me know. I know things probably won't be shipped out till the first week of September...but, this whole identity crisis is starting to bum me out! :)

Input desired. Thanks ever'body!

1 comment:

Real Life Mad Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.