Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

9 More WUA Squares

I didn't have a lot of time for charity crafting earlier in the month, but this past weekend I sat down with 2 skeins of Plymouth Encore from my stash to see how many WUA squares I could make. My thought was that if needed, some or all of these squares could be used in the Patternworks challenge afghan. If they aren't needed for that afghan, then they can be used in any WUA afghan. By mixing and matching the two colors, I managed to get 9 squares.
The daisy square in the second picture is going to be sent to Krochet Krystal for one of her charity afghans. I made that one out of Caron Simply Soft.

I think this will end my "summer of squares". I am going to shift gears now and work on hats, mittens and scarves this fall.

2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

I will miss your squares, but I am so excited to see the new stuff :)

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

Those are so pretty -- that daisy pattern is a new one for me and very cool!

I'll be looking forward to mittens, I have no idea how to make those. :)