Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

*Edit

Our total was wrong on the blogs. I neglected to tally a big 34 item post because it happened when I was in a stir on my business trip. We are at 1990 items as a result.

Sorry for the confusion.

Also, from now on, in order to help me help nehnhaa keep track of our tally, I am going to have to make myself comment on every single FO post, because that is how I know I counted your items. If you post FOs and I do not comment, PLEASE let me know so i can make sure I did see your post. Sometimes I check livejournal and it hides posts from me, especially in here.

Sorry for all of the confusion!

No comments: