Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, August 31, 2007

August FOs

I have not completed as much as I would have liked in August but have managed to complete 6 squares (all of which need blocking).
  • 2 bright pink 12" squares which I will be sending to Priscilla who is making a Fibre Freaks afghan to donate to Blankets for the Gulf;
  • 2 7" squares which I am going to send to The Ghana Project;
  • and 2 blue squares which will be going to Close Knit hugs once I have completed a few more for them.



2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Lovely! That blue square with the red square inside is really neat! :)

Priscilla said...

I can't wait to see your Fiber Freaks squares in person! I'll be watching my mail box.

Your other squares are pretty, too.