Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, September 8, 2007

quick update

Hey everyone!

I am really happy to see all the recent posts regarding HMPCWD. I will post pics soon of all the items received so far :)

Now I need to put a call out for mittens/gloves and socks!!! We have crafted some really beautiful hats and scarves, but only one pair of mittens and no socks. For all of you who are super with socks and masterful with mittens, I look forward to seeing your handiwork :)

I am bummed because I wanted to take a hat class tomorrow and next Sunday. I really want to my broaden my knitting repertoire. Unfortunately, I have a work conflict tomorrow and a picnic/fundraiser next Sunday. Oh well. Maybe next month ...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Could you give us a sense of what sizes you are looking for with the mittens and socks?

Pag said...

I need all sizes.
I would love to get a whole slew of kids size gloves because it seems most of the "easy" patterns are geared to the average adult hand. Whatever you want to do will be much appreciated. I will post another update in the next few weeks. At that point I may get more specific.

Thanks!