Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, September 22, 2007

new items!!!

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are in the midst of a great weekend :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a box from joriejc2 and THREE boxes from snoopingmother today!! Thanks so much for all the great, colorful items.

There have been other shipments, but not everyone included their LJ or blogspot username. If you live in Rhode Island or Scaramento, California and have sent me some really wonderful craft pieces, then thank you too :)

I would like to make another call for socks and/or slippers as well as gloves/mittens.

I am taking a class (yes, I will make this one) at my local knit store entitled "Learn to Make Mittens." After three classes, I will at least have one set completed and the ability to make more. They do have a sock class, but the pre-req is knowing how to knit on double-pointed needles. I don't :(

Again, needing mittens/gloves and socks/slippers does NOT mean that I do not want to receive other items. I am simply letting everyone know what is lacking.

Thanks!!!!

No comments: