Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, September 9, 2007

Clarification

Yes, HMPCWD does need mittens/scarves and slippers/socks!!

However, that does not mean that people should not still work on hats and scarves. I just promised to put calls out based on what I had received and what FO's had been posted.

Please DO NOT think that I will not accept anymore hats and scarves. After all, I am trying to work my way past scarves and into hats ;)

Lastly, the deadline is tentatively set for November 15, 2007. I would like to have the items sorted and shipped no later than the first week of December. This way our awesome items will be warming as many people as possible for the winter holidays!!

Thanks again for all the hard work that is going into each item you all craft :)

No comments: