Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, December 1, 2008

Got Scap Yarn?

If anyone has any scraps of worsted weight wool, wool blend, or acrylic yarn, I'd love to take it off your hands. My plan for next year is to use all these scraps to make Warm Up America squares.

If you have any scraps you'd like to send, please email me (neppennydawn@yahoo.com) to let me know and I'll give you my mailing address. All I ask is that you please let me know what the yarn is so I can sort it all accordingly. Thanks.

3 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Heya!

I think the yarn bank idea is going to be a big help for you, but in order to avoid confusion, could you edit this post to indicate that this is something separate? I'd very much appreciate it :)

Thanks!

Sandy said...

I don't see a name for the person who posting a request for scrap yarn. Just an email ady. It would be helpful to know who it is making the request.

Sandy

Sandy said...

I should add, looked through member list here on the blog for a Penny and or Dawn, but didn't find a member with those names?
Thanks
Sandy