Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My local HMPCWD drive and other updates

Hey all,

Just wanted to make a quick announcement that there is a slight possibility that I will be turning in my shtuff at the end of this week. The contact from the local shelter would like to take a picture of some of the residents wearing our donations and then have them hold up a thank-you sign and have that be a present for my dad...since she is willing to pick everything up, I am going to work around her schedule. Therefore...if you were going to send stuff to me later this week and with this info you'd rather send the stuff somewhere else, that is fine. If you send me the stuff and I get it after the donations have been turned in, I can forward your stuff anywhere you want (within reason) :)

Thank you in advance for everyone who sent me stuff. I am very very pleased with what I will be able to present and it helped me kind of deal with my uncle's passing in a constructive manner.

Additionally, I am very pleased to announce that we are now up to 22 afghans for our Afghans for Angels drive! We are almost halfway there!!!

Additionally additionally, I'd like to point out that we have now donated around 1575 items. Just let that roll around in your heads for awhile :) Compared to last year, we would already be over the halfway point. With our goal this year, we are already dangerously close to the halfway point.

To sum up....you are all wonderful and amazing. I could just shmush you all (and that's a good thing!) :)

No comments: