Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1 More for Afghans for Angels

I am posting this blanket separately because I believe that it will count for the Personal Achievement contest. I had started it I believe in February, but I did the bulk of the knitting on it in May, and I finished it on June 1st. (If it doesn't count because it was started earlier, please let me know and I will take the tag off.)
I used about half of a skein of Lion Brand Pound of Love and the Lion Brand pattern for a diagonal baby blanket. It is approximately 24" square.

(I also have a box of items for HMPCWD to send out this week, but I need an address to send them to. Margietheladybug, I will message you on Ravelry for your address. Thanks!)

1 comment:

Pag said...

This one counts! It is beautiful as is all your work!