Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Praise for Yarnbank

I got my Spring Greens in the mail today. I'm pretty sure that Robyn's awesome because I made that purchase online a mere 72 hours ago. I'm so excited to make my WUA squares with the colors.
I'll likely also make some blankets for Blankets for Buddies with the washable, acrylic, user-friendly yarns.
Yay for yarns!
Yay for Yarnbank!

2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Robyn Devine said...

now that i'm doing it through etsy, i can group yarns together and ship stuff via priority mail from my house - should make shipping go MUCH faster, like this, from now on.

no more yarn getting lost in the mail or waiting for weeks like it's been in the past (sorry, early yarn bank users!)!!!