Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Wednesday!

Awwww yeah.

So regional contest first...Team Godzilla is at 83 items, and Team Ohio is at 56. If you are on Ravelry, please check out the work that GeekGirl and RebelFanJenny are posting over there for Team Godzilla. It's really amazing!

I'm sure Team New England is just thrilled that Ive become such a major contributor to the team. Don't worry...it's coming :)

And the Army of the Ninja is just threatening us with their presence. *threaten threaten*

Don't forget that our cause for this month is The Dulaan Project -- warm fuzzies of any material for anyone. I think they are collecting things July 9th? Something like that.

As for me, I am doing the unthinkable and am trying to work on 2 projects at once. I am working on an afghan, which is a wedding present. I haven't made an afghan for about 8 months...i've been making hats and mittens and socks and LITTLE things. All of a sudden, it's quite hard to get excited about an afghan. So, after doing 5 rows of the afghan, I work on something for charity, and right now, I'm trying to make a hat on a new set of circular needles.

1 comment:

miaosherow said...

Today I will: take photos of recently made items, post said photos to this blog, and ship them to those in need.