Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Blankets for Buddies

I heard back from Jennifer at Blankets for Buddies. She says:

There are no size requirements for the blankets...although, I would recommend smaller blankets which would most likely be used for the cats and smaller dogs. The larger dogs might destroy them and larger blankets take up more room in the washer/dryer. The shelters and certainly the animals are not picky about materials, however, I would just suggest making the blankets as durable as possible...they are going to get dirty and will have to stand up to some major wear and tear.

I'm going to start making small blankets as per her request. I'm guessing that acrylic would be the best bet here due to durability and ease of use. Anybody have other suggestions as far as material goes?

No comments: