Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, January 16, 2009

new drive for warming omaha!

Winter has kicked in full force here in the Midwest, and while I’m still getting squares sewn together for all the blankets I’m going to be able to send to MCD (thanks everyone!), it’s time to start a new drive.

So from now until March 31, I’m collecting baby/preemie items. Everything from hats to booties to mitts to blankets to sweaters and pants. Knitted, crocheted, sewn, whatever you can send me, I’m taking. Lets say anything sized from preemie to 18 months size.

All items will be donated to Creighton University’s NICU, with the larger items being passed over to the PICU. I’ll keep a running total in the sidebar (at Warming Omaha), and will post pictures as items are received. E-mail me if you’ve got any questions: craftyone77{at}gmail{dot}com.

*** this info is good for the February drive here, which is to send items to me for the NICU. just getting it posted up early so people have a chance to get started!

No comments: