Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Updates updates

First, another contest update!

Afghans for Angels: 55
Caron: 54
Chemo Caps: 40
HMPCWD: 39***
WUA: 26
Afghans for Afghans: 3

***I am a dumb-bell and cannot count tally marks. HMPWCD does not have 40 as previously reported. 39 is the right number. Yikes.

Next, I'd like to give more information regarding my little local HMPCWD drive. Here is my dream:

I'd like to have outfits packed together in little see-through bags or plastic wrap so that residents of the shelter can be given a nicely protected, new, handmade set of items (be it hat, scarf, mittens or some other combo). I'd also pack blankets individually.

I'll probably wash everything and dry it before packing stuff cuz most of it would probably have been sitting around here for awhile. If you have cats please wash your stuff before sending it because I am very allergic. Otherwise, if it's pet dander free, don't worry!

I think I'm going to make the cut-off date June 1. That'll give me 2 weeks before my dad's b-day to get everything ready.

Thanks!

No comments: