Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crafts and Illiteracy

I don't use patterns. I wish it were because I'm a free-spirit and I don't like to be tied down to somebody else's idea of a cool hat or because I'm so original that I design a new one each time I work.
No.
I can't read. That's right. I don't know how to read or follow patterns. I fail in both crochetland as well as knittsville.
I'm not proud of it, but I've vowed to try to learn...
To begin that process, I did some research. I found a blog that might give me a good start. I wanted to share:
http://mamachee.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-crochet-very-helpful-i-think.html

1 comment:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Cool find! Thanks for posting :)

Sorry to hear about your illiteracy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! ;)