Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, July 28, 2008

GOAL!

It is sort of anti-climatic to be posting about one's personal donation goal after it is finished but it is better than not posting at all, I hope! Margie the Ladybug introduced me to this group after I had set my goal and it struck me as a great outlet for my the goal of one donated item per month for 2008. Of course, I could cheat and do them all at once or do more than 12, but that was the minimum.

So, I have hit my goal+ and it is only July. I don't anticipate I will be much more donating this year, first of all because I am on a yarn buying freeze (going into its third year:) and don't have much yarn that would be suitable. Secondly, I am going to be dying some wool next weekend to start an afghan for Afghans project http://www.afghansforafghans.org/. This is a much larger item than I typically make so I am thinking I'll be working on it over the next few months.

So, on to the items:











There are two hats missing, they are pictured in Margie's large donation picture in honor of her uncle. I must have deleted a pic, hope you all believe me:) Thank you for this great blog and for letting me be a part of it.

3 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Never anti-climactic! Never!

Such beautiful work...I can vouch for that in person :D

Real Life Mad Man said...

Woops...there's a chemo cap there that hasn't been counted before!

Sandy said...

Love the orange cowl...beautiful color and pattern.
Sandy