Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, July 28, 2007

Well yah-freakin'-hoo!

So...I am currently away on a business trip. I haven't been able to check in really till late last night, and woah, what a shock!

I have tallied 117 items this morning, and there are actually two posts that I did not add to that tally yet (frenchnewwave and Robyn, I left my questions for you).

Apparently I should let you guys run wild and free more often because holy smokes!

To those of you who came out of lurkdom to post or to those of you who just joined, welcome welcome a million times welcome and hello! Don't go back into hiding, and thank you so very very much for posting and joining.

You are all very very awesome.

And by the way...way to cremate that whole 1800 thang :)

No comments: