Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Wednesday!

Well, folks have not been posting a whole lot of drives and contests the last couple of weeks, so I'm going to try and summarize everything that's been going on. The catch? You can't yell at me if I forget something :)

Drives

Eliseamelie is collecting hats, scarves, etc for Caps for Kids in Wyoming hats for Caps for Kids in Wyoming(one would have thought the name Caps for Kids would have clued me in eh?)

Eowyn_Ulysses is collecting homemade items for a fundraiser

Juniper is collecting hats, scarves, etc for a local school district's kids

Robyn is collecting warm things for Warming Omaha

Priscilla's guild is looking for items (preferably boy items) for a Salvation Army drive

I need bags for Operation Bag of Home! I actually have the stuffing this time :)

10 preemie items for Ninja drive (ends by 12/14)

Contests

Personal Achievement Contest is still going!

Other Updates

If you want to sign up for a charitable crafting e-newsletter, please go to the livejournal profile (http://community.livejournal.com/homespunhelpers) or to my blogspot blog (http://ladybugnotes.blogspot.com) and hit the button to subscribe. The e-newsletter will give updates about Homespun Helpers, other groups collecting items, nifty patterns, etc.

Elections: Don't forget, I'm taking nominations all this month for the three positions that will open up for next year. So far I have one nomination!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Nomination? On vacation and haven't read about this. Will try to catch up...but the sun and sand call me outside. This is our last day...pooey vacations are never long enough.
Sandy