Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's the Wednesday before the Wednesday before Thanksgiving!

Holy smokes!

So here is what is going on this fine, cold, snowy, blistery Wednesday (well, at least here):

As JezebelSF so kindly posted, we are less than a month away from that Personal Achievement Contest!

We are also less than a month away from the 10 items for Ninja preemie drive -- Ninja, please make sure you check over at blogspot as some of our blogspotters want to send stuff to you! (http://homespunhelpers.blogspot.com)

I am looking for homemade bags for Operation Bag of Home -- I have stuffing and no bags this time!

My friend Juniper is collecting Wintery items for a local school. That stuff can be sent to me.

I believe eliseamelie is still collecting items for Caps for Kids, and Robyn is still collecting items for Warming Omaha.

I am also still waiting for nominations for those "cabinet positions" i talked about -- I have a person who would like to fill the events/challenges job, and Ninja and I were talking about a yarn bank...anyone else?

That's all I can think of for now. I hope you are all hanging in there during these turbulent times.

No comments: