Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thinkin' about next year

Hi everybody,

As we head towards the end of November and the holiday season, I know a lot of you are going to get more and more involved in presents, family get-togethers, and all that happy stuff. Me too! It'll be the beginning of 2009 before we all know it.

We are heading, believe it or not, towards the third anniversary of Homespun Helpers, and I would very much like to receive input from all of you about how you would like to see things go next year.

I have created a poll and if you have time, I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out. If you have other comments that you'd like to leave for me personally, let me know -- I can be e-mailed or otherwise contacted out of the public limelight :)

The poll is here: http://joriejc2.livejournal.com/424593.html?mode=reply

Thank you so much in advance for everything you all do!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

If we're not on live journal, are we able to do the poll?
Sandy

Sandy said...

Was unable to answer any of the poll. Nothing is clickable. I did leave comments in your general space, hoping you would see them. I find live journal doesn't work well for none members. One time I can leave comment using open ID, the next time, I'm not given the option. Thus was the case with the poll. I was not given the option to indicate live journal user, anony, vs open ID. All are visible; but none are clickable. But, that feature worked in your blog area? So, thats where I left my answers/comments.

Sandy