Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something else to be thankful for

Well, as the fates would have it, we just happened to tally up to a very important number tonight. 3,201. Why is 3,201 important? That was our final tally for 2007!! Anything we do now is icing, folks!

I want to thank everyone for their thoughtful insight on my poll. I'm hoping to shake things up a little bit for 2009 and really appreciated that you all took the time to give me some direction on what you would or would not like to see.

I am, as always, awed by and thankful for all of you.

I also want to post a reminder, just because it's come up -- if you get together with friends or a group and donate items to a charity and you have a picture of all of the items together -- you can post that picture here and we can count everything. The purpose here, at least as of now, is not just to say, we members did this, but it's more to say this is a ton of stuff that people from all over made and donated to charity. Just something I thought I'd toss out there.

For those that celebrate, I hope you had a glorious Turkey Day.

Thanks for all you do!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Aweseome numbers! How cool to hit that number with another month to go.

Thanks for the updating and the clearification.

Hope you had an awesome Turkey Day too!

Sandy