Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hey hey hey!

Oh, sorry...sssssssh. The community is sleeping :D

So, just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm having very bad luck with the vest I am working on. In fact, I am on take #4. Oy. This is why I don't make clothing that is supposed to fit properly!

Please remember that even if you aren't working on charity stuff right now, it'd be great to hear from you and just know how you are doing...what you are working on...ya know, the usual :)

I also wanted to let you know about a neat idea that is developing over at 25thingsforcharity.blogspot.com. Zoanna has come up with an idea for "Katrina Kits." The idea actually bears a resemblance to our "Bags O'Sunshine," so you might want to check out her posts and see if you can help her out. I invited her to post here but i haven't heard back yet.

Anyway, let me hear from ya and let's get some chatter going! :) It's.....aliiiiiiiiiive!!!

(I'm getting ready for Halloween if you couldn't tell...:P)

No comments: