Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, July 5, 2009

More WUA Pieces

Here are 13 more pieces for Warm Up America. Does anybody know what to do with them? I have the main office info, but it seems that they'd rather the pieces get together with other pieces to make a blanket in a community. Is anybody involved in a WUA blanket-making group? If not, I'll try to find somebody to take them. I don't think I have enough to make a full blanket.
I could make strips, like WUA suggests, and then send them off.
I'm open to suggestions since this is my first attempt at making these pieces.
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

Hi Mia,

We usually have someone in our group who sews the squares together for us, but she said she would be out of town for most of the Summer, so I've been hesitant to have folks send squares to her. Sewing in strips would probably work, or you could check out a local craft store and see if they are going to have a WUA event sometime soon (I know Michaels tends to do that, though usually earlier in the year).

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

I love that color green!