Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, May 18, 2009

We're Shipping Out

I'm shipping the box of items to The Scott & White Cancer Facility in TX tomorrow, I hope. I finished the last two hats yesterday.
While my efforts resulted in 20 items, I did not have the even ratio of 10 hats:10 scarves. It was more of a 17:3 ratio. The fact that I got there at all is an accomplishment.
And, only the two hats should count towards anything. I believe all the rest have been tallied.
I hope they help the facility to raise a heap of funds for the patients.

2 comments:

Real Life Mad Man said...

You are awesome :)

Kelli said...

Wonderful job! I am going to learn how to knit one of these days!