Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Twednesday!

Yeah, so tomorrow is going to be a super busy day, so I am starting Hump Day early I guess :)

Hey, it's...not Wednesday yet, but tell us what you are working on anyway!

I am working on designing my first ever hat. Yep, designing. I have one of those sampler books where you do squares of all of the stitches, sew it up, and POOF! Afghan! I got to looking at one of the stitches (Flame Chevron) and I thought, that would make a DARNED nice hat, says I. So I asked around and apparently, because these are stitches, they can be used as much as just a regular single crochet or knit stitch! So I am working on a flaming hat of joy. We'll see what happens. :)

Captains, you have just a couple of weeks left before the contest starts -- Memorial Day is on May 25 this year, I think. Are you ready? Do you know who your team members are? Team members, do you know who your captains are?

Hope everyone is well. It's been quiet around here!

No comments: