Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Friday, January 25, 2008

Caron Square contest--important note

Hey all,

As I've discussed with Robyn (aka craftyone, aka warmwithlove), my only concern with the Caron contest is that if we win (optimistically), i want to be sure they can send the prize to a group of our choice since we don't really have an official place to keep group money...I don't think it could be arranged in a way that everyone would feel comfortable with.

I've e-mailed them to see if they could give the $300 to a group of our choosing rather than directly to us and I am waiting to hear back. I definitely want to compete anyway, but just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that the money will not be coming to us! :)

Thanks!

Also, great job...we are over 100 items for our first month and we still have a week left!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

No comments: