Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Monday, December 3, 2007

Want to join the "website committee" with me?

Robyn here, taking over duties as the group growth expert! First up on my long long list of ideas is gettign the Homespun Helpers website up and running, and I’m looking for a few people who want to help with ideas and such. If you’re interested, here’s what to do:
  • First, set up a gmail acct with the ".hh" at the end of it. Mine’s "craftyone77.hh@gmail.com" to give you an idea. This way we all have "Homespun Helpers" gmail addresses, and you can pick whatever name you want to have attached to it. Plus, it’s free!
  • Second, e-mail me FROM your new gmail to my ".hh" gmail, listed above, with the tagline "HH website group", so they all get filtered properly, and let me know you want in on the group! I’ll send a confirmation e-mail (so if you don’t get a confirmation e-mail it means I didn’t get your e-mail), with further instructions.

I know that sounds like a lot of work, but trust me, it’ll be worth it. We’ll be communicating via google docs (this way you can hop on when you want and add stuff as much or as little as you want, and at your liesure!), so having a gmail is imperative to that process.

I’d like to have the website up and beginning to function by the 1st of January, so there’s a lot to talk about really fast, although i’ve already got a ton of stuff thought through and awaiting yays and nays and some finalization. So if you join up, it’ll mean the whole thing won’t be "the robyn project" and will truly become a group effort!

No comments: